1. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended to improve the standard use of web page services.
Cookies usually contain the name of the site where they originated, their storage period on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. The person receiving and managing cookies is SIA “INNOVITA”.
3. Cookies are used for:
a) adapting web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimizing the use of websites.
b) creating statistics that help us understand what benefits the User of the Service receives from web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
c) providing sessions of the Service User (after logging in), as a result of which the Service User is not required to re-enter the login and password on each page;
4. The website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “fixed” (permanent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until he/she logs out by leaving the website or disables the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of such files, or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The website also uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies that enable the use of services, such as the authentication cookies available on the service, used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used for security purposes, such as detecting authentication fraud on a website;
c) “performance” cookies, which allow the collection of information about the use of parts of the website.
d) “functional” cookies, which allow remembering the User’s settings selected by the User and personalization of the user interface, for example, in terms of language or area, font size and appearance chosen by the User, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies that allow the delivery of advertising material tailored to the interests of Users.
6. The software used by default for browsing web pages (Internet browsers) often allows cookies to be stored in the User’s terminal device. Users can change the cookie settings on their browsers at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block automatic processing of cookies in your browser settings or inform about them on your device each time you access the website. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the instructions for the web browser software used by the End User, as well as at www.aboutcookies.org.